Bragnam Affiliated to Logistics Sector Skill Council
As per the statistics the total workforce in logistics sector will be increasing to 31 million from current 21 million in next 5 years.As per it only logistics sector on its own will generate additional employment of 9 million plus people across roads,railway, ports and aviation. Government and other associated stakeholders which includes sector skill council, training partners and logistic companies will need to update their training capacity and infrastructure to cater the growing training needs of logistics sector. It will surely involve various efforts such as:-
- Creation of quality training institutes or partners for every job role addressing the demand
- Make a Engaging model alongwith Logistic firms to invest in skill development as their CSR activity
- Review and update the existing QP/NOS as per the sector requirement.
- Synthesise the various skilling programs and courses to align them to the sub-sectors in the logistics sector that would allow for career progression and lateral mobility
- Bring in transnational equivalence of the QP/NOS which would permit placement of LSC certified candidates abroad.
In Continuation of this mission of Logistics sector skill council,Bragnam have tied up for various job roles with logistics sector skill council. Affiliation letter was awarded by Mr TS Ramanujam,CEO of logistics Sector skill council.